Hi, my name is Jacqueline Mitchell.
I have over 15 years experience in the aesthetics industry.
Specialising in Anti-Wrinkle Injections, Dermal Fillers and Skin Treatments, I understand the level of trust required by you before going ahead with these non-surgical procedures.
My academic qualifications include:
- Qualified as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) 1990
- Member of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses
- BSc (Health Studies) Glasgow Caledonian University (1994)
- BTec Laser Hair Removal 2002
- BTec Advanced Skin Treatments
- Independent Nurse Prescriber. Hertfordshire University 2007
I am fully qualified & insured to carry out a wide range of cosmetic skin treatments.
Numerous client testimonials are available upon request.
”75% of Adults Surveyed Agreed That It Was Vitally Important To Have A Qualified Practitioner To
Carry Out Non-Surgical Procedures”
Why you should ONLY have Fillers done by a Doctor/Nurse and NOT a Beauty Therapist
- The training has been extensive over many years, not a one-two day course with only an hour of this time physically holding a needle.
- Qualified practitioners discuss health, medication and side-effects to adequately inform you about the overall benefits and risks involved.
- Doctors/Nurses are trained in injecting techniques and experienced in injecting material into patients.
- They are trained to deal with rare, but potentially life-threatening, Anaphylaxis reaction.
- They can recognise the occurrence of skin necrosis and treat this accordingly.
- They are able to administer Hyaluronidase (an enzyme antidote to dissolve unwanted filler).
- Doctors/Nurses are trained to recognise infections and are able to instigate appropriate treatment.
- They are familiar with disposal of blood stained waste and cleanliness to avoid cross-contamination.
- They have a regulatory body who regulates their activities, ensures they are insured and can discipline them if required.
- Doctors/Nurses practice with the full support of the companies who manufacture Dermal Fillers.
- Even doctors can’t remotely prescribe Anti-Wrinkle Injections. Any Doctor, Dentist or Nurse prescriber needs to do a face to face consultation prior to prescribing Anti-Wrinkle Injections. Other POMs not for cosmetic purposes may be different but Anti-Wrinkle Injections are extra special and have rules of their own.
Contact us today to book your free consultation and I will endeavour to answer all your questions.